Monday, June 2, 2014

Camp Letters From Mia #1

Hey everyone,
If you have read our previous post, Packing for Camp Doll Diaries, then you know that Mia
is away at camp. I miss her tons but luckily while she is at camp she can still keep in touch through letters. I've decided that I will post her letters from camp here on the blog. This is her first letter that I got today.

Dear Rebecca, Kit, and Honey


Camp Doll Diaries is SUPER AWESOME!!!! The first activity I signed up for was a nature hike. It was super-de-duper cool! I saw lots of beautiful plants, trees, and wildlife. I was able to take pictures of some of the things I saw.

A Coast Range Fence Lizard

Wild flowers
View from hill










Super cute bird!
Aren't the photos I took cool? I think my favorite is the one of the bird. Which one was your favorite? After lunch I have arts and crafts and I can't wait to go. I'll be sure to tell you about it in my next letter! I miss you guys bunches!
Love,
Mia

Isn't that the sweetest letter ever? I can't wait to see what other things she is doing at camp
Love,





8 comments:

  1. I love the lizard pic! Too bad Mia didn't take you along to camp, Honey! I love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment. I wish that I could be at camp with Mia to. Sadly no dogs are aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! I have a blog, too. Can you check it out??? The address is: www.thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com . Or you can just click on my name. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment. Ill be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  4. To bad you can't go with Mia. It's good she's having fun at camp! :-)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I so wish I could go to camp. Oh well, I'm glad Mia is enjoying herself

      Delete
  5. I know you miss Mia, but it's great she is having so much fun at camp. Her photos are awesome! Cute blog, too!!!

    ReplyDelete