Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A New Owner? ~ Part 1

 Today was an extremely crazy day. I was just laying in my dog bed when....

" I have great news!" Exclaimed Rebecca as she looked at her computer.
"What is it now Rebecca?" Asked Kit.
"I got an email from a doll named Ivy Ling. She was asking if she could live here with us!" Said Rebecca.

"Oh  my goodness! Say yes Rebecca! Say yes!" Kit said with excitment. "We should email Camp Doll Diaries and ask if Mia can come home for a week to meet Ivy."
"Great idea Kit, I'll do that right now."


The girls went to straight to work. Rebecca emailed camp doll diaries and Kit started to prepare a bed for Ivy. I just watched with excitement. I was so glad that Mia was coming home. I hate to choose favorites but Mia is definitely the best owner, no offense Kit and Rebecca.
An hour or so later I heard a knock at the front door
"I'm home" said a very familiar voice.
I rushed to the door. It was Mia!
"Bark Bark" I said 
The rest of the girls ran over to welcome Mia home. 
"Group hug!!!" said Rebecca.
I was so glad she was home and I am so excited to meet Ivy next week!
Bye for now,

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment! I can't wait for Ivy either :)

      Delete
  2. Great photos! I can't wait to see part 2!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for part 2! :-)

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be up Thursday so STAY TUNED!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, please sign this petition! http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/save-our-history-dolls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! :) Just found your blog, and I love it! Very well done. :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete