Thursday, July 24, 2014

A New Owner ~ Part 2

Hey everyone,
Sorry that I took FOREVER to write this post. 
(I got kind of lazy)
Anyways... here it is!!!

It was a beautiful summer morning. 
Kit, Mia, and I were getting ready for Ivy. Sadly Rebecca has been very sick and was in the hospital so she couldn't be home to welcome her.
Kit prepared a super yummy looking lobster stew and Mia dusted.
Doesn't it make your mouth water?
All of a sudden the door busted open!
"I'm here!" shouted an unfamiliar voice.
I rushed over to see who it was. 
 It was Ivy! I was so excited to finally meet her.
"Hi everyone, I'm Ivy" she said
All the girls rushed over to great her. 
"Hi I'm Kit, and this is Mia." said kit
"Hi!" said Mia
"It's very nice to meet you both!"
Said Ivy
Group hug!
The girls were about to give each other a big hug when all of a sudden the phone rang. 

It was the hospital

To be continued.....
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Ivy! I love her outfit! Uh oh... I wonder what happens in part 3!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We actually made ivy's outfit :). I'm glad to see that your excited for part 3!

      ~Honey

      Delete
  2. This is so good! Your photogray is beyond words! I am new to bloging and uploading a new post and would love if you would check my newest post out and leave a comment. That would really make my week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, thats sad to get a phone call from the hospital. I would love the next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, love the photos, they look like someone who has spent years trying to get the best photos every, you are talented!!

    ReplyDelete