Sunday, June 1, 2014

Packing for Camp Doll Diaries 2014

Hi everyone,
Today has been a pretty busy day for TheDolly Trolley household. 
Tomorrow is the first day of Camp Doll Diaries and Mia had not even begun to start packing. She definitely needed some help if she wanted to be ready in time for camp. The rest of the girls were out on a pic nick so the only person, or should I say animal left to help was me, Honey.
I decided that I would leave Mia to packing clothes because I wasn't sure what was in style in the human world. Instead I packed accessories. 
The first thing on the list was sunglasses. The girls have tons of sunglasses so it was very hard to chose just one. I decided on a pair with a yellow and white heart shaped frame because yellow is both our favorite color.
The next thing on the list was to find accessories for the talent show. I figured that she would need her violin for that. She is a very talented violinist.
The last thing on the list was a sleeping bag. It took me a while to find the sleeping bag, at first I thought we didn't even have one. I finally found it underneath Mia's bed.
Yes, I know. I did say that the sleeping bag was the last thing on list but I just had to pack my special tennis ball. My tennis ball always make me feel good when I'm felling sad or lonely so I figured it make come in handy when Mia feels homesick.
"Wow! That's a whole lot of stuff!" Exclaimed Mia as she tried to wiggle her self free from the pile of camping supplies. "I think I'm going to need another bag" She said
So 2 bags and a violin case later, Mia was all packed and ready for camp. I'm going to miss her tons but I know that she will return soon. So farewell Mia, have a wonderful trip.

Love,
P.S. Wanna know more about Camp Doll Diaries? Click HERE!

5 comments: