Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sharing is Caring

Valentines day is approaching quickly and TheDollyTrolley family is starting a new tradition. The girls call it a Cupid swap. They each make a gift for each other and the morning of valentines day they have to find it lying around the house.

Rebecca is making her gift for kit. I was able to take a photo of her using the sewing machine to create kits very special gift. Rebecca is quite the seamstress so I'm excited to see how it turns out.
Kit is making her gift for Mia. Kit has always been very observant of the people around her so she knows exactly what every one likes. In this case she knew show much Mia love jewelry. From what I can see it looks like she is making some sort of valentines day necklace.
Mia is making her gift for Rebecca. Mia is great at preparing beautiful meals and it seems like that's what she is making for Rebecca. 
Being the caring dog I am, I helped clean up. I never knew doing the dishes could taste this good!
Well, I can't wait to see how all the gifts turn out! Hope you all have a wonderful valentines day

Love,

2 comments: