Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lanies Birthday Suprise

Hello Everyone,

Did you guys know that Rebecca has an older sister??? Her name is Lanie and she lives in New York City. Lanie is an acting major at New York University so Rebecca doesn't get to see her that often. Since it had been a while since Rebecca had seen her, and it is Lanie's birthday, she decided to invite her over to our house for a special surprise party (Of course Lanie didn't know that was the reason for the visit)

Everyone in the house participated in decorating the house for her arrival. Mia made an adorable "Happy Birthday" garland out of paper and some yarn and Kit made a gorgeous place mat out of some old fabric of hers. 



Rebecca made some really yummy looking Birthday Treats. I wish I could have tried one but I knew if I did try to eat one Rebecca would be pretty mad so instead I treated myself to some kibble. 
Your now probably wondering, if everyone else in the house was working, what were you doing? Well being a dog in all, I am born to be a great gaurd so while everyone was off working I was keeping in eye out for Lanie, making sure that she didn't come in the front door without us being ready to surprise her.
I heard a knock at the door. "Hello, anyone home?" said the voice of a young girl. "Bark bark!" I exclaimed warning the other girls of our guest arrival. "1...2...3..." whispered Rebecca.
"SURPRISE!!!!!!" 
Mia, Kit and Rebecca shouted as the jumped out of there hiding spots.
"Oh my goodness" exclaimed Lanie.
"Thank you so much!" said Lanie as she ran over to give Rebecca a hug
"Anything for my big sister!" said Rebecca "Lets eat!" said Mia
Lanie was super nice and we all had a great time. I can't wait till she visits again!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment