Saturday, January 4, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Hello all, Happy 2014!
Sorry about the belated post! Mia has been hogging the computer ALL this past week. 
She just got one of thoose You Tube channel things. I thought  it was going to be a great place to advertise my blog but then I realized my owners would figure out my secret.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcp8rAr1iyMJrWS-xbg0Kw 
(click the photo if you would like to check out Mia's channel)
So now instead of having more readers I have less. 
I have to do all my blogging at night so my writing is getting sloopy I mean sloppy.
 I hope you understand.

Now back to more interesting stuff,
 two days before New Years eve the dolls and I went on a road trip to the beach. 
It was just amazing, it was like 70 degrees in the middle of December! 

I was also lucky enough to meet some new friends, 
This is Jo Jo the Seal, I meet him when we went whaling which was also very fun

Thanks so much for reading






4 comments:

  1. Cool that you met some new friends!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very exciting. We meet some dolphins as well

      Delete
  2. It must suck, having to keep secret like that! I must ask, are you ever going to tell them? Maybe on your blogiversary? Just an idea :)

    Anyhow, I really liked hearing about your trip and your new friends, and Mia's new YouTube acount. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete