Friday, December 20, 2013

Preparing for the Dollidays

Dollmas is only FIVE days away! Can you believe?
Today my owners are preparing our house for a visit from Santa Paws
It looks just wonderful so far! 
This is my first Dollmas with my new owners and my first week as well. I'm really starting to like them. I decided I would help out to show my appreciation.
The tree is my favorite color, BRIGHT PINK
It must be from somewhere exotic. Once the dolls and I were all done decorating we all sat down together and listened to kit read dollmas story's.
I'm looking forward to this years dollmas.



Merry Dollmas,

4 comments:

  1. Honey looks great in the Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set up! Is there still a follower button? I wanted to try and follow you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are now using follow be email. This why you can receive new posts in your inbox

      Delete